Our wedding day

Our wedding day

Monday, November 28, 2011

Some random fun!


Playing basketball with Steve's family Saturday morning. Steve thought a basketball in his shirt would be about the same size as my belly. As you can tell, he was wrong. I'm way bigger!We've enjoyed going on some hikes over the last few weeks. I'm in love with the fall leaves everywhere. I love how you can drive 5-20 minutes and you have hundreds of hikes and canyons at your finger tips to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL nature that we live in! Steven usually ends up pulling me up most of these hikes and we're resorting to flatter areas as I'm getting bigger. My favorite hike we went on was where Steven proposed to me- West Mountain up Long Canyon. It was a rough hike with no trail that we went on October 11th (our engagement anniversary) and when we got to the place where he proposed, we realized we had left the camera battery and Steven's phone at home... so no photo documentation. Just know it was awesome.



2 comments:

  1. Cherise! I found your blog linked through someone elses page! I still have your old blog as your link. I hope you don't mind that I took a peek at what you have been up to! I hope that we can keep in contact through blogs after I move. Even when we live in the same state, I never see you. Good luck with everything! P.S. I didn't know you got engaged on October 11th. That's my birthday. Good day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocgtober 11th is my birthday too! What a lucky day. :) Oh, and you are such a good sport in that video. Steven's very fortunate you aren't hostile after that video taping!

    ReplyDelete