Our wedding day

Our wedding day

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Steven's first MLB game!

On Saturday night we went to the Diamondback's game and Steven saw his first major league baseball game. We got there a little late. It was a great game! We ended up winning 12-3 against the Colorado Rockies. It was a fun atmosphere.
We were surprised by what was almost as entertaining as the game was all the LDS young single adults were at this game- their stakes/wards bought out almost the entire section. Just watching them interact with each other was pretty funny. I loved running into a few of some of my favorite YSA- my cousin Cari and friends Melissa Snow and Gina Shumway (Gina and I worked at Westmore together).
We also hit the REI garage sale where we got some fun stuff- With my unpredictable size we only got Steven some things. Check out my hot husband modeling his new zip-off outdoor pants, North face shirt and hiking boots (all like 80% off their normal price).
Don't use just love his model face/pose?

Steven has been wanting Chacos for a long time- and now finally has his own pair. We love to match:).
Everything else is going well. Steven is still selling well. I'm still getting huge. I finished editing our Israel honeymoon video yesterday so I can't wait to show it off!
As much as we love being with my family, we are looking forward to returning to Utah in just one more month.

No comments:

Post a Comment