Our wedding day

Our wedding day

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Camping and Fishing at Maple Lake

We took Steven's little brothers Joseph (12) and Jacob (10) to Maple Lake to go camping September 30-October 1. This was only about 20 minutes away and look at the beauty we were in! It was breath taking! I love the fall leaves.
This will probably be my last camping trip-- I'm just too uncomfortable 32 weeks pregnant.
We fished right when we got there and only caught one. We ate our tin foil dinners and the lone fish.










The next morning we got up at the crack of dawn to fish some more and caught a total of 9 fish. We didn't stay too long since we had to get back for conference. What a fun weekend!




1 comment:

  1. You look so cute Cherise! I would have never wanted to camp out at 32 weeks, are you insane? :-) But so beautiful, it looks worth it! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete