Our wedding day

Our wedding day

Friday, June 10, 2011

A new baby, a new place, a new job, a new life...

A new baby...
At the end of March we found out that we are going to have a baby! We're very excited and November 30th seems very far away. My night-sickness (no, I don't have morning-sickness, it comes at night) has been a real struggle over the last few months and continues to damper my evenings even though I'm almost at 16 weeks into my pregnancy. In just a few weeks we'll be finding out the gender!

A new place...
Steven and I are in Arizona for the summer! I love it because our apartment is even in the same stake I grew up in. I get to see my family everyday and now that I have more time, I'm able to visit with old friends from my home ward and high school friends.

A new job...
Steven came down to Arizona May 2nd for his summer job selling pest control. I still had the school year to finish teaching my wonderful 2nd graders in Utah. We spent 5 weeks apart and are enjoying every second we have back together again.

A new life...
Steven is very successful selling pest control door to door in 105+ degree weather. I hold down the fort making meals, taking naps, reading books, visiting family, and swimming. It's definitely a change of pace for me as since we've been married I've been balancing directing a play, moving, callings, and my teaching that would take sometimes 12+ hours of my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment