Our wedding day

Our wedding day

Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's the bug guy!

So Steven gets some pretty outrageous experiences on the doors as he's knocking.
Last week a kid looked through their front window to see who was at the door and with an astounded look said, "IT'S THE BUG GUY!!" shouting back to his mom. Then he yelled toward Steven "WE NEED YOU!!!"
This week Steven was just parking near a park ready to start knocking in the morning when a kid at the park said to his Dad, "Hey, that's the guy you yelled at yesterday!" The Dad replied, "I don't know him".
15 weeks pregnant and growing
My brother Paul with one of the Lab puppies. Paul is so fun!
We won't be seeing this guy too much longer. My brother Dallin leaves on his mission to Santiago, Chile- West in 1 1/2 weeks. 
I had these boys over for a sleepover this week. Matthew, Karl, and Isaac are my nephews and Jacob (in the grey) is my little brother. We had fun playing Settlers, swimming, watching a movie on our projector, and making my little sister a B-day sign and cake. They are so much fun. 
They are very proud of their art work decorating Jeni's 1/2 B-day sign.
Isn't this the cutest baby  you've ever seen?! Little O.- Rachel and Matt's youngest boy weighs 15 pounds and is only 2 months old! He has rolls everywhere! AH! He is SO cute!!
Matt is coaching 2 basketball teams- Jacob and Matthews' and Karl's. These boys play hard and they have a very vocal aunt/sister that cheers for them at lots of games. Matthew scored 4 points in this game, Jacob 2 and Karl 1.
The new Gunson van. The red Mazda finally retired after 8 years and they bought a 2004 Toyota Sienna. Abe woke Rachel up a few days ago saying in distress, "The van is locked! I can't get in!" He loves to just sit in the hot car because he's so excited about them having a new van.

4 comments:

  1. So dang fun!! I am glad to see you are having a blast. You look darling in the pregnant picture. Your belly is growing and we can't wait to see who is in it:) I will read your blog often so keep posting!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea Cherise. I might start a blog as well if I can figure it out. The pregnant picture is cute. Something that I wish I would have done is to take a picture of my belly each month. Its just a fun idea. We miss you and Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cherise and Steve,
    We miss you and are happy you're soaking up your fam and having a great time. Tell Dallin congratulations on his mission call and I probably won't get to see him until he returns. He is such a great young man - he feels like a brother. We love you guys and are praying for you and the baby. Oh, good news- our baby is no longer breach although the cord may still be around the neck - so we may be able to have a normal birth!
    Love,
    Jeremy & Krystal Meldrum & kidlets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for saying hello Jessica, Chelsea and Krystal!
    Chels make a blog! We want to see more of your cute Melody!
    Krystal- we're praying for you and your baby this week! We're so excited to get a new addition to our family!

    ReplyDelete