Our wedding day

Our wedding day

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Girl's Shower


Jeni says to me one day- "I decided on your nursery colors...and I've planned your nursery."
*PhEw* If you know me well- creativity is not one of my strong points- Jeni comes to the rescue again!
Yay, this little baby will have a cute room thanks to her aunty! Jeni then showed me the adorable decorations she made and bought for her bedroom. Once they're all put together, I'll put up some pictures.
Jeni and my 'surrogate' mom Nancy Hawkes threw me a baby shower last Tuesday.
Baby shower host, Jeni... don't have a pic of Nan...
Here are some of their beautiful food creations...
















My cousins Kitty (in the green) and Amy (not in pic) made these super cute flower sandwiches.
My sister Mindy made the darling cake pops.
Jeni made the cupcakes.


Since I grew up in Tempe- my roots are deep here. Steven and I have been attending the ward I grew up in my whole life. I get to interact with my primary and young women leaders weekly and I love it. They spoiled me already for my wedding shower (just 8 months ago) and then again, they spoiled my unborn baby girl. She has more clothes than probably her Mom and Dad put together :) and more cute too! 60+ people in attendance, we had a great time.

Group gift- Graco stroller and car seat...

One of many darling outfits

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cherise! Isn't it all so fun! I hope you are feeling well too. :)

    ReplyDelete